DELIVERABLES & PAYMENT
1. Shipping and Tax
- The following shipping and tax policies apply to domestic shipments only. Extra charges applied for international shipping (Singapore) with local tax applies.
2. Sales Tax
- The final total sales tax will be reflected on your invoice and will include sales tax, as well as any applicable rebates or fees.
3. Shipping Time
- All orders made will ship the following day. If overnight shipping is selected for an order placed on a Friday, please be advised that your package will not be delivered until Monday. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order ships. This tracking number will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order.
4. Shipping Preferences
- Your default shipping address can be modified from your “Send Order” page.
5. Shipping Rates
- Our shipping rate is COMPLIMENTARY for only in domestic orders (Malaysia). Most items will ship via POSLaju Malaysia, Skynet and Federal Express Service (international orders).
6. Undelivered Packages
- We are able to reship packages that are returned to us by the carrier. However items sold are not refundable and shipping charges will be required for the following attempts.
7. Placing Orders in Singapore
- Shop the Malaysia / Singapore site and select the shipping area you would like to ship to on the Shopping Cart page. Your order total will then appear in checkout. Order totals are guaranteed at the currency in MYR / SGD when your order is placed. No shipments will be sent out if there’s fraud shipping method selected.
- Once orders has made, kindly contact our 24-hour Customer Service Assistance (WeChat: +6012 2769 729) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid delays or possible miss-outs.
8. International Shipping Information
- We offer the following flat rate international shipping costs, which is at SGD15 with purchase below SGD200 for standard shipping procedure. This may take 7 to 10 working days. Guaranteed all-inclusive costs (no additional fees at delivery)
9. Customs, Taxes, Duties, & Fees
- Our free shipping options are sent by our assigned courier service company and are eventually placed into your country’s local postal stream. All customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient. There is a slight chance that you will not get charged VAT or duties, however if you do get charged, we cannot be responsible for these fees in any way, as we do not receive any of this money. The funds go exclusively to your own government. The last thing we would want is for our customers to be charged extra, as this would be detrimental to our sales. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please contact your customs office for more information.
- Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT/duties.
For more inquiries about shipping and payment details, kindly write to us at email@example.com